get the news on that the charges against Julian Asange [JA] are being dropped. ’SCANDALOUS!’ writes IK on her Facebook page.
AA contacts then Claes Borgström [CB] the following day. It is most important to realize she was not trying to get CB’s help to reopen the case. CB admitted (a clumsy admission) that AA didn’t even know that was possible. So why did AA contact CB, if not to further pursue the case against JA?
One possible explanation (suggested to me): she was worried about the ”all thing” coming back and hitting her. She’d given false testimony to the police on the telephone the day before and she must have been worried the case –her “Vendetta” play – would blow up against her.
So she contacted CB. Who of course told her it would be possible to
reopen the case. Better still if AA could produce come new ’evidence’. Later came the new ”evidence” in the form of a ”new” condom.
Yet that was enough for CB to get Marianne Ny [MN] to reopen the case. The smear against JA in the media started thereafter, and there played Claes Borgström a unique, hostile and antagonizing role. See his media interviews of the epoch and his characterization ad-hominem of Julian Assange.
For all these religious-like activists operating in the Swedish duck pond, most of them with their public-funded professions, Julian Assange is – as acknowledged – just a political “symbol”, a juridical trophy of blood and soul they can arrest, foot-cuff, denigrate, extradite, or sale further for a final crucifixion in some NATO compound in exchange for better international feminist positions, and from there impose their agenda to “uncivilized” colonies and “honour cultures”.
“Die Affäre Assange hat einen symbolischen Charakter“
Above:Still from the video published by NDR containing the interview with Swedish radical-feminist profile Sonja Schwarzenberger (also from the “#Prataomdet” campaign), where she declares Assange being a symbolic issue 
In sum: The Affair Assange in Sweden was indeed, and still is – as Sonja Schwarzenberger has acknowledged – a symbolic issue. She produced that statement in a TV interview by NDR, Germany . “The case” was a formidable propaganda weapon created with the collaboration of these religious frenzied radical-feminists in their struggle for the re-emerging of an Inquisitional world.
1. The newspaper Aftonbladet interviewed Lotti Helström about her job as head of the “Emergency Clinic for Raped Women” in Stockholm, 28 August 2007. In a passage of the published interview it reads:“Vad driver dig?”
“– Det är nog den där ilskan i alla fall. Och feedbacken från patienterna, de blir bättre och är glada att vi finns. Och så kamratskapen här.” http://www.aftonbladet.se/punktse/stockholm/article11386934.ab
More on the Assange case in the Professors blogg
- 25 October 2011. Swedish psychological warfare against Wikileaks and Assange
- 19 October 2011. How I was arrested at the ”Occupy Wall Street” demonstration. By Naomi Wolf
- 19 October 2011. Barricade philosophers. Naomi Wolf arrested in demonstration. The Assange road
- 12 October 2011. Sweden’s credibility in trouble. Why blame Wikileaks or Julian Assange?
- 11 October 2011. Official Sweden further endorses the unscientific theses of radical-feminism
- 5 October 2011. From demon exorcism to State-feminism. Further background on the Swedish case against Assange
- 5 October 2011. Radical-feminism. What is scientific research and what it is not. End of story
- 3 October 2011. The Satanism-theses of Eva Lundgren and the psychiatric origins of Swedish State-Feminism. Part I
- 3 October 2011. Beaten lady (Slagen dam) in Stockholm’s Subway
- 30 September. Julian Assange as ”symbolic issue” for the radical-feminists in Sweden
- 14 September 2011. Läkarkåren utpressar domstolen
- 14 September 2011. The Swedish case against Assange in Professors blogg. Updated links
- 8 September 2011 (22.14). New Wikilekas cable on USG would help explain Sweden’s feminists campaign against Julian Assange
- 8 September 2011 (08.21). A forensic scenario in the Swedish case against Assange
- 23 August 2011. The Case Assange and the Misuse of the PTSD Diagnosis in Swedish Rape Trials
- 9 August 2011. A London journalist does interview on negative Swedish-media reporting of Assange case
- 8 August. “Man har sålt en lögn till allmänheten”
- 3 August 2011. More on Feminism and State-Feminism. Strawman argumentation against critic to the state-feminism factor in the Assange case
- 29 July 2011. Pseudo-Science in Swedish Rape Trials. With an Introduction on the Origins of State-Feminism in Sweden
- 29 July 2011. Bloggers vs. Old Media: Who Wins and Why. By Andrew Kreig
- 6 July 2011. Name issues with their names. The Assange case and Swedish statsfeminism
- 5 July 2011. Julian Assange’s sex-crime accusers deserve to be named. By Naomi Wolf
- 3 July 2011. Swedish updates on the Assange case
- 18 April 2011. The affair Irmeli Krans in the case of Sweden against Assange
- 17 April 2011. Swedish authorities face yet another irregularity in their sex probe of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. By Andrew Kreig
- 15 April 2011. Sweden’s Serial Negligence in Prosecuting Rape Further Highlights the Politics Behind Julian Assange’s Arrest. By Naomi Wolf
- 15 April 2011. Rigged documentary on Julian Assange in the Swedish National Television. Part 3: “Men are animals”
- 15 April 2011. Rigged documentary on Julian Assange in the Swedish National Television. Part 2: “Men that hate women”
- 15 April 2011. Rigged documentary on Julian Assange in the Swedish National Television. PART 1: The Political Agenda and Dirty Tricks
- 14 April 2011. Rigged documentary on Julian Assange in the Swedish National Television. CONTENTS
- 10 April 2011. Om Sverigedemokraternas utrikes politik är ”osvensk” vad är då Socialdemokraternas? Kampen för Assange och Mannings frihet fortsätter.
- 7 April 2011. The decreasing of Sweden’s credibility in the world. Why blame Julian Assange?
- 22 March 2011. NATO, Gaddafi and Assange
- 19 March 2011. Censorship of Assange-articles in the Guardian & Swedish press
- 12 March 2011. Opinions on Assange case and censorship in Swedish media
- 11 March 2011. Case Assange: Rights Activist Challenges Ethics of Swedish Courts, Media. By Andrew Kreig
- 10 March 2011. WikiLeaks aftermath. The Middle East Feminist Revolution, by Naomi Wolf
- 6 March 2011. Have Swedish Pirates Betrayed Assange?
- 3 March 2011. WikiLeaks, Revolution, and the Lost Cojones of American Journalism. By Naomi Wolf
- 28 Feb 2011. Mark Stephens: “Demand open justice for Julian Assange”
- 27 Feb 2011. Assange VS Pinochet
- 27 Feb 2011. Comments on Judge Riddle’s verdict & and lawyer Jennifer Robinson’s interview
- 26 Feb 2011. The Pirate Party should stand for their values. They should struggle for Assange and Wikileaks
- 24 Feb 2011, Assange’s case. Witness Statement of Professor Marcello Ferrada-Noli
- 22 Feb 2011, Swedish media’s censorship on Assange case
- 20 Feb 2011, Does Sweden Inflict Trial by Media against Assange?
- 18 Feb 2011. Anonymous Stop U.S. Business Plot Against, Bloggers, Unions, Rights Activists. Guest column by Andrew Kreig
- 13 Feb 2011. Karl Rove’s Swedish Connections: The Controversy And The Facts. Guest-article by Andrew Kreig
- 11 Feb 2011. Matching critic on Reindfelt’s involvement in the Assange case
- 11 Feb 2011. Partner At Firm Counseling Assange’s Accusers Helped In CIA Torture Rendition. Guest-article by Andrew Kreig
- 10 Feb 2011. Karl Rove, Sweden, and the Eight Major Aberrations in the Police Sex Crime Reporting Process in the Assange Case. Guest-article by Naomi Wolf
- 9 Feb 2011. Analysis: Assange’s lawyer’s error shouldn’t determine the case
- 9 Feb 2011. Strongest appeal to Swedish prosecutor – “Hamlet without princess”
- 9 Feb 2011. Hamlet utan prinsessan. Åklagaren Marianne Ny starkt utmanat av Asange’s advokat
- 8 Feb 2011. Objection to Sundberg-Weitman’s testimony irrelevant
- 6 Feb 2011. Q & A: The Assange case and Swedish extradition
- 4 Feb 2011. Key-witnesses severely contradict state-feminist Borgström & women-accusers in Sweden’s phony case against Assange
- 22 Jan 2011. Swedish PM Reindfelt lies in London on Assange extradition
- 13 Jan 2011. Bordström & Borgström VS. Wikileaks
- 11 Jan 2011. New analysis: Swedish political crusade against Assange and Wikileaks
- 29 Dec 2010. Assange’s message to Swedish journalists
- 29 Dec 2010. Asssange, criminal without a crime
- 26 Dec 2010. Sweden’s phony prosecution against Assange is POLITICAL and IDEOLOGICAL
- 11 Dec 2010. Sveriges Assange-anklagelser i kriget mot Wikileaks OCH yttrandefrihet
- 9 Dec 2010. Is there a CIA connection in the Swedish Assange-plot?
- 7 Dec 2010. Analysis: Why Sweden revenge against Assange
One thought on “Assange case, a symbol for Swedish right-wing “radical-feminism””
Another good article sir!/MZ