The Swedish newspaper Expressen – a right-wing tabloid of the Swedish establishment’s press – convinced the world in March it had a “scoop” of breaking-news in the Assange case. The paper reported that the police officer Irmeli Krans who interrogated one of the Assange-accusers was a friend of the main accuser-instigator Anna Ardin. But this fact was already known by everybody who cared to read the proceedings of the police investigation. So it was simply one of the many irregularities in the case ignored by the mainstream Swedish media, much like the continuing cover-up of the rigged documentary about Julian Assange broadcast the State-owned National Television, SvT 1.
Professors blogg’s alibi-hypothesis derives also support from the fact that Expressen published its “scoop” simultaneously in English – which is very unusual for Expressen and most others in the Swedish media, This would mean that a primarily goal was to counteract international opinion.
Close-up of a picture published by Irmeli Krans in her homepage, posing around Thomas Bordström in the company of other police officers
- Why did the accuser SW in the company of AA arrived to the Police station at 14,00 the 20th of August to be interrogated in such opportunity coinciding with just the day and just the shift of Irmeli Krans at just that Police station? (The interrogation, as noted here and elsewhere, was conducted by Anna Ardin’s friend and party comrade Irmeli Krans, the police-officer and HTB-feminist Irmeli Krans?
- What associations would exist in the fact that the police officer was also active in the social democratic HTB movement, and as a member of its leadership?
- What is the relevancy in the context above that such interrogation was never tape-recorded, against what it is customary and instructed by the Police authority? Or later re-edited out of “memory” by the police officer friend of the acusser AA?
- Or that the same police officer that publicly have declared admiration for the accusers’ lawyer Claes Borgström and his law-firm partner Thomas Bordström, both militant-feminists and both politicinas belong to the very same political party than Krans and AA? Yes, the same Claes Borgström, author of the initiative to re-open the Swedish case against Julian Assange.
- Or that Thomas Bodström – the main Swedish politician targeted by the WikiLeaks disclosures and involved in the CIA rendition flights of Swedish political prisoners – was also her boss as former Minister of Justice?
- The same Thomas Bodström which is from the very same political social-democratic group “Bröderskap” in which accuser AA is the political secretary since 2009?
If all the above does not suggest a set-up scenario to any normal intellectually-equipped reader then we will have to take the discussion of the notion normalcy from the very beginning.
Below a timeline and referred text as published by the Swedish-based Daddy’s blogg
<<August 20th Ardin and Wilen go to Klara police station in Stockholm to make inquiries about the possibility of forcing Assange to take an STI test. The visit results in charges being filed against Assange. 
Police woman Irmeli Krans, (later confirmed to be a personal friend and socialdemocrat party colleague with Anna Ardin, Claes Borgström and his business partner Tomas Bodström), starts the interrogation, but before it is finished, policewoman Linda Wassgren calls the prosecutor Maria Häljebo Kjellstrand and arranges the arrest (anhållan) of Julian Assange.
Maria Häljebo Kjellstrand, unlawfully told the press that Julian was wanted for rape (reported in the tabloid Expressen, owned by Bonniers AB, part of the Investor group. Bonnier AB also own Swedish newspapers Dagens Nyheter, Dagens industri, Sydsvenska dagbladet, Ystad allehanda, Trelleborgs allehanda, Kristianstadsbladet and are part owner of TV channel TV4 ).
Kjellstrand was replaced the next day by prosecutor Eva Finné who invalidated the arrest and stated that the interrogation report showed that no crime had been committed. Not even the weaker of the possible charges. She states that the original interrogation report of Sofia Wilén shows that there was no crime described. This original interrogation was later said to be lost or deleted, and it was never signed by Sofia Wilén. (the interrogation was never finished, Sofia Wiléns distress on hearing about the arrest and rape charge towards Julian Assange made her unable to concentrate.)
Monday the 25th August, two days after the interrogation Irmeli Krans could no longer access the protocol in the police computer system Dur 2. Mats Ghelin then orders Irmeli Krans to write a new report of the above interrogation of Sofia Wilen. (precise references to the original report http://www.flashback.org/sp28605042%29
There were early rumors of an internal promemoria among the police protesting the rape charge. This protest was probably coming from Irmeli Krans. Probably, and speculatively, the whole affair at this moment was grasped from the control of Anna Ardin and Irmeli Krans, and into the hands of policeman Mats Gehlin. The same Mats Gehlin that become leader of the investigation from now on, and that continuosly leaks material to the press, and makes public statements to the press where he critisizes prosecutor Eva Finné. >>
The complete and extensive timeline in Daddy’s blogg here
Timeline as given in Flashback forum 18 April 2011[According to Flashback/MoLok]
Media links 1, 2, 3