The hearing took place recently at the Europe Parliament in Brussels, on July 9, 2014. Witnesses from Odessa tried to put forward their testimonies. They were however blocked by the coordinated screaming of Maidan activists brought from Kiev. The horrible happenings in Odessa are reported by The Professors’ Blog in The Ukraine fascists’ Odessa massacre of 2 May 2014. Updated evidence. Others deplorable carnage of that month indexed in Ukraine Fascists: Three massacres in only one month
. See video down below with the reportage on the Brussels incidents.
Above: Tatiana Zhdanok, EuroParliament Depute from Latvia, initiates the hearing on the tragedy in Odessa at Europe Parliament. Oh the screenshot, she is trying to calm Kiev delegation down by saying: “Please turn off your microphone” while the witness is testifying.
image above: Elena Padzikhovskaya (in black), mother of killed 17-years old Andrey Brazhevskiy and a historian from Odessa; Oleg Muzyka, head of Primorskiy local unit of “Rodina” (Motherland) Party who was detained at the Trade Union Building on May 2, 2014 and released from the Police department by civilian protest on May 4, 2014 (he is first from right in the image, on the left from Chairwoman.
Above: Ransdorf Miroslav, EuroParliament Depute from Czech Republic, declares:
“This is simply shocking. /This is/ an evidence of fascism being not disappeared from European countries, but to a contrary being renewed. In my opinion, we have to admit that such persons as Parubiy, Kolomoyskiy and Nemirovskiy are guilty of what had happened in Odessa.”
Above: Delegation of Euro Maidan activists. They are happy that they were able to distract the hearing. They are shouting nationalistic slogans “Glory to Ukraine!” and “Glory to the Heros!” out of the elevator. They are accompanied by Euro-Parliament Members from Poland.
Click on image below to see the video reportage
- Witnesses are openly testified that Ukrainian government has stopped investigation of crimes committed in Odessa on May 2, 2014.
- At the EuroParliament hearing they did not feel neither interest nor compassion to their presentation.
- Why Europe wants to forget about May 2, 2014 in Odessa?
- The purpose of the presentation at the hearing was to be heard out and establish an independent committee for the investigation.
- As soon as delegation from Odessa begun speaking, Kiev activists did everything they could to derail that presentation.
- There were present only 15 members of the Parliament, and the rest were people from Kiev who openly disliked the truth told by witnesses.