By Marcello Ferrada-Noli
- “Beaten Lady” (Slagen dam) in Sweden’s Subway
- The “Assange case” connection
- Introduction. What is scientific research and what it is not. End of story
- The “qualitative” research
- From demon exorcism, to Satanism research, and to State-feminism
- First State-feminist appointed professor
- The real and scary societal impact of Eva Lundgren theses in Sweden
- ROKS: “Men are animals”. Eva Lundgren and Margareta Winberg receive the “Woman’s Deed of the Year” Award
- Analysing “Beaten lady”. The figures
- The accomplice silence of the Swedish cultural and research establishment
- Swedish professors investigating Eva Lundgren’s research. The phony “critic” of the Swedish Feminist-State
- Demon exorcism, the Satanism stories and Psychiatry
- The missing background in Eva Lundgren’s codes on the Knutby sect
- Conclusion. What is expected in Swedish rape-trials
Professor Eva Lundgren in DN
Slagen dam in Sweden’s Subway
Today, 3th of October 2001. I drive home from the airport and I catch on the radio the last seconds of P1 morning news. The transmission ensues with the program “Call from listeners” (“Ring P1”). In the first call a woman-listener tells with an emotional voice what happened while she recently travelled in the Stockholm subway. Follows the account as I hear it. The airport vicinity produces radio interferences from time to time and some details could be otherwise:
The wagon was full. She is sitting in the nearby of a younger woman who have her feet /stuff resting in the opposite bench. An older man approaches and wishes to use the empty seat. The young woman denies and refuses to take away her feet, or stuff, from the empty seat. The woman-listener asked to her to leave space to the older man. The young woman turn towards the woman-listener and, still without removing her stuff from the bench, hits the woman-listener with “a big smash” in the face using her fist. The hit is on the eye and the woman bends amid pain and shock. The hit-woman from her part continued sitting, immovable, as if she nothing extraordinary has really happened.
And here comes the central issue that, according to the woman-listener, it is the real reason for her call to the program:
She tells that no one, nobody among the passengers on the full huge wagon approached to intervene, neither to stop the hit-woman nor to provide the victim some assistance.
Yet, what is even more amazing, the program leader of this program – one of the most listened at Swedish National Radio – commented to the above, about:
“Well, perhaps this kind of things happens because people nowadays are so much occupied with their own problems . . .”!
Well, I though, it is in fact the other way around. The real “own problems” of these people started when they ceased to reflect in the problems of their society, ask themselves what interests could be behind those huge societal problems, and in which way the all thing is directly, and everyday, and in every moment, affecting their own small precious individual lives.
Whiles continue my driving I thought that the entire episode might well represent what this series on radical-feminism in Sweden that I present here is all about:
What main radical-feminist ideologist Eva Lundgren’s theses on “men’s violence against woman”- and the highly criticized statistics elaborated in her book – have really to do with truth, with science, common sense, and psychiatric epidemiology. Or what her “demons exorcism” ideas has to do with the radical-feminist’s claim for the eviction of “structural evil patriarchal society”.
The “Assange case” connection
Partners Bodström & Börgstrom
Why, based on the above, would men ought to pay collectively a “man-tax”, as supported by the radical-feminist lawyer Claes Borgström. What Borgström & Bodström search for “struggle symbols”, for rape-trial “pilot-cases”, and for better media positioning has to do with their radical-feminist agenda towards new hysterical, fascist legislations based in unscientific notions of “men’s evil nature”. What are the ideological bases, if not purely theological or fanatic religious believes, behind the official Swedish demonizing of Julian Assange.
The solid silence in the subway crow, the passengers’ neglecting to intervene, may well symbolize the alienation and mass-acceptance of the ugly, antagonist society model that the radical feminists have sold to the public. Over and over again have we witnessed in the Swedish mainstream media and in sectors of the blog sphere the attacks vilifying the persona Julian Assange. Over and over again we have waited in vain for a decent reaction from the crowd of cultural or media people capable to meet such attacks or to denounce the perfidy of the political and ideological movements behind, of the international agreements behind, of the opportunism behind.
Radical feminists erase Civil Courage
The radical feminists have erased civil courage from the all-gender society. Their unilateral aggressions are accepted with silence. They have learnt from Freud to have the universe in their navels and from Religion the individualistic relationship with God.
The reduction the radical-feminists make of the natural relationships between women and men to an obsessive discourse of “power”, to a byzantine dispute as to which gender should be “on top” of genders, has paralyzed love and affection and just fermented aversion or hate. The all thing is so dangerous. For in the worst of cases, the family making will not any longer pair with the phylogenetic human call to give human rights to newly born lives. For if half of the population will be signalled as the “enemy”, that society is tangling with a genetic civil war in which only an empty, sterile society can be the survivor “winner”.
We are not there yet, and hopefully we will never be. The survival mechanism of a species, the innermost force calling to protect our children and fight for the preservation of our biological and cultural heritage will be always superior. A “gender-perspective” with only women in perspective and only from a women perspective is in other words just self-destructive or lethal ludicrous.
This series analyses true ideological premises of the Swedish radical-feminist movement whose main contributor is said to be Eva Lundgren, the notorious head of the Department of Gender Studies at Uppsala University.
Radical-feminism in Sweden – in fact a movement across a variety of political parties – have penetrated, or is in control of, important institutions or key positions within government, university, cultural and juridical system. They are the backbone of the Swedish State-feminism. Although their paramount strategy is the further consolidation of positions of political and economic power, one main populist agenda is the further radicalization of the rape-legislation, among other aimed to increase “positive verdicts” and pecuniary compensation for both “victims” and “experts”. Many of such verdicts are already obtained solely on the base of the accusing woman’s report. The agenda have also publicly demanded a further extension of “rape-clinics” and their forensic influence, as well as women-run “shelter-organizations” acting parallel to the police system.
As Eva Lundgren is signalled in Sweden as the main ideological player, the political conductors of such movement are the former Ministry of Justice Thomas Bodström and the former Gender-equality Ombudsman Claes Borgström. Together with prosecutor Marianne Ny, they all constituted the core of the committee set up for the promulgation of the rape-legislation of 2005. In the bottom of this radical-feminist constellation we find the Social democratic Christian organization called the Brotherhood, to which Anna Ardin was until recently the political secretary. As for the Christian Eva Lundgren, she was member of their sister organization, the Social Democratic Party in neighbour Norway (Arbetarpartiet).
The above is an important part in the context explaining the accusations pursued in Sweden against Wikileaks founder Julian Assange. As analysed previously in this columns, for the Swedish radical-feminist movement the “case Assange” is both a symbol and trampoline towards the implementation of their political agenda. Yet other factors also intervene.
Mass psychosis is a social-psychiatric phenomenon. Religions believe are the collective response to alienation. This series inquires into the behaviour-parallels observed in macro-societal reactions in Sweden with regard to these three phenomena, which offer striking similitude a) the management of the “case Assange” by and because the radical-feminism ideological campaign, b) the “demonic” and “Satanist” fantasy-grounds anchored in the believes of the radical-feminist movement, c) the alienated notion felt by vast number of Swedes – principally among middle aged females – of having mental-ill problems which in true do not exist, their proneness to worship imported pseudo diagnoses, follow gurus, or let their lives to be out formed by a “coach”.
Continue in Second Part
- Introduction. What is scienctific research and what it is not. End of story
- The “qualitative” research
More on the Assange case in the Professors blogg
- 5 October 2011. From demon exorcism to State-feminism. Further background on the Swedish case against Assange
- 5 October 2011. Radical-feminism. What is scientific research and what it is not. End of story
- 3 October 2011. Beaten lady (Slagen dam) in Stockholm’s Subway
- 30 September. Julian Assange as “symbolic issue” for the radical-feminists in Sweden
- 8 September 2011 (22.14). New Wikilekas cable on USG would help explain Sweden’s feminists campaign against Julian Assange
- 8 September 2011 (08.21). A forensic scenario in the Swedish case against Assange
- 23 August 2011. The Case Assange and the Misuse of the PTSD Diagnosis in Swedish Rape Trials
- 9 August 2011. A London journalist does interview on negative Swedish-media reporting of Assange case
- 8 August. “Man har sålt en lögn till allmänheten”
- 3 August 2011. More on Feminism and State-Feminism. Strawman argumentation against critic to the state-feminism factor in the Assange case
- 29 July 2011. Pseudo-Science in Swedish Rape Trials. With an Introduction on the Origins of State-Feminism in Sweden
- 29 July 2011. Bloggers vs. Old Media: Who Wins and Why. By Andrew Kreig
- 6 July 2011. Name issues with their names. The Assange case and Swedish statsfeminism
- 5 July 2011. Julian Assange’s sex-crime accusers deserve to be named. By Naomi Wolf
- 3 July 2011. Swedish updates on the Assange case
- 18 April 2011. The affair Irmeli Krans in the case of Sweden against Assange
- 17 April 2011. Swedish authorities face yet another irregularity in their sex probe of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. By Andrew Kreig
- 15 April 2011. Sweden’s Serial Negligence in Prosecuting Rape Further Highlights the Politics Behind Julian Assange’s Arrest. By Naomi Wolf
- 15 April 2011. Rigged documentary on Julian Assange in the Swedish National Television. Part 3: “Men are animals”
- 15 April 2011. Rigged documentary on Julian Assange in the Swedish National Television. Part 2: “Men that hate women”
- 15 April 2011. Rigged documentary on Julian Assange in the Swedish National Television. PART 1: The Political Agenda and Dirty Tricks
- 14 April 2011. Rigged documentary on Julian Assange in the Swedish National Television. CONTENTS
- 10 April 2011. Om Sverigedemokraternas utrikes politik är ”osvensk” vad är då Socialdemokraternas? Kampen för Assange och Mannings frihet fortsätter.
- 7 April 2011. The decreasing of Sweden’s credibility in the world. Why blame Julian Assange?
- 22 March 2011. NATO, Gaddafi and Assange
- 19 March 2011. Censorship of Assange-articles in the Guardian & Swedish press
- 12 March 2011. Opinions on Assange case and censorship in Swedish media
- 11 March 2011. Case Assange: Rights Activist Challenges Ethics of Swedish Courts, Media. By Andrew Kreig
- 10 March 2011. WikiLeaks aftermath. The Middle East Feminist Revolution, by Naomi Wolf
- 6 March 2011. Have Swedish Pirates Betrayed Assange?
- 3 March 2011. WikiLeaks, Revolution, and the Lost Cojones of American Journalism. By Naomi Wolf
- 28 Feb 2011. Mark Stephens: “Demand open justice for Julian Assange”
- 27 Feb 2011. Assange VS Pinochet
- 27 Feb 2011. Comments on Judge Riddle’s verdict & and lawyer Jennifer Robinson’s interview
- 26 Feb 2011. The Pirate Party should stand for their values. They should struggle for Assange and Wikileaks
- 24 Feb 2011, Assange’s case. Witness Statement of Professor Marcello Ferrada-Noli
- 22 Feb 2011, Swedish media’s censorship on Assange case
- 20 Feb 2011, Does Sweden Inflict Trial by Media against Assange?
- 18 Feb 2011. Anonymous Stop U.S. Business Plot Against, Bloggers, Unions, Rights Activists. Guest column by Andrew Kreig
- 13 Feb 2011. Karl Rove’s Swedish Connections: The Controversy And The Facts. Guest-article by Andrew Kreig
- 11 Feb 2011. Matching critic on Reindfelt’s involvement in the Assange case
- 11 Feb 2011. Partner At Firm Counseling Assange’s Accusers Helped In CIA Torture Rendition. Guest-article by Andrew Kreig
- 10 Feb 2011. Karl Rove, Sweden, and the Eight Major Aberrations in the Police Sex Crime Reporting Process in the Assange Case. Guest-article by Naomi Wolf
- 9 Feb 2011. Analysis: Assange’s lawyer’s error shouldn’t determine the case
- 9 Feb 2011. Strongest appeal to Swedish prosecutor – “Hamlet without princess”
- 9 Feb 2011. Hamlet utan prinsessan. Åklagaren Marianne Ny starkt utmanat av Asange’s advokat
- 8 Feb 2011. Objection to Sundberg-Weitman’s testimony irrelevant
- 6 Feb 2011. Q & A: The Assange case and Swedish extradition
- 4 Feb 2011. Key-witnesses severely contradict state-feminist Borgström & women-accusers in Sweden’s phony case against Assange
- 22 Jan 2011. Swedish PM Reindfelt lies in London on Assange extradition
- 13 Jan 2011. Bordström & Borgström VS. Wikileaks
- 11 Jan 2011. New analysis: Swedish political crusade against Assange and Wikileaks
- 29 Dec 2010. Assange’s message to Swedish journalists
- 29 Dec 2010. Asssange, criminal without a crime
- 26 Dec 2010. Sweden’s phony prosecution against Assange is POLITICAL and IDEOLOGICAL
- 11 Dec 2010. Sveriges Assange-anklagelser i kriget mot Wikileaks OCH yttrandefrihet
- 9 Dec 2010. Is there a CIA connection in the Swedish Assange-plot?
- 7 Dec 2010. Analysis: Why Sweden revenge against Assange